Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Long and Winding Road


The long and winding road that leads to your door,
Will never disappear, I've seen that road before
It always leads me here, lead me to your door. 

Could the Beatles had been inspired by a road like this one? Maybe not, this only leads to the parking lot in the background... but still, this one is long and winding...


El largo y tortuoso camino que lleva a tu puerta,                                                             nunca desaparecerá, he visto el camino antes                                                               siempre me trae aquí, me trae a tu puerta

¿Se habrán inspirado los Beatles con un camino como este? Tal vez no, este sólo lleva al estacionamiento en el fondo... pero aún así, este es largo y tortuoso...

No comments: