Saturday, March 15, 2008

Now, THIS is a Fan


This guy must really like Tecate beer.

He's got his motorcycle (and Himself!!!) wrapped around every object he found, or drank, with the Tecate brand. Also note his “mobile phone” at the front of his bike.

Tecate is one of the most popular beers produced by the local brewery (Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma), which is part of FEMSA, the largest breverage  company in Latin America,  which also is a local company.


A este amigo realmente le debe gustar la cerveza Tecate.

Tiene su moto (¡¡y El también!!) envuelta en todo lo que se encontró, o se tomó, con la marca de Tecate. También vean su “teléfono móvil” al frente de la moto.

Tecate es una de las cervezas más populares producidas por la cervecería local (Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma), que a su vez es parte de FEMSA, la compañía de bebidas más grande de Latinoamérica, también es una empresa local. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is almost funny. That guy's motorcycle must rattle like a trash can filled with empty cans when he hits a bump in the road.

I don't think I have ever, in my life, seen anything like this before. I am wondering how he would do in this country? The cops would probably chase him and make him take the cans off.

Thanks for your visit to my blog. I do appreciate it a lot.

rc said...

Well I can assure you that he is quite a character.

Keep it up, I'm a big fan of your posts.